Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm Back!!

Hello!!!! I'm back!! I had a great time hanging out with my cousins, we swam, watched moives, played games, a much more. I did get a few pics of Nicki not a lot though. My cousin brought her Mia doll so Nicki had a friend to play with wile I was busy! lol
I will post Nicki's vacation pics soon.

On a Another note you guys probably already know about the new AG stuff so I wont bore you. lol Accept that I have my eye on a AG doll. I will tell you guys about her later in another post. Can you guess who she is??

Also I changed my profile pic from the Just Like You 29 in the old outfit to My American Girl 29 in the new outfit. Enjoy the weekend!!

P.S. I will be working on the background image today because I don't want the bubbles anymore.( I never really liked it) So if you come to my blog and everything looks weird, you know why! LOL!

5 comments:

  1. i love the way u re did your blog it rox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new background!! I'm guessing 29.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks bright and springy .. love the blog look .. congrats on having lots of fun on your vacation .. and I bet that Nicki was happy to have Mia there to spend time with.

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete