Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A little thing called Procrastination.

OK, have been putting off posting these pictures forever. Every time I sit down at the commuter to post them I end up watching videos on You Tube or something else.
These pictures are of Mia's necklace that I made for her B-Day. And pics of Nicki at my grandparents house. (And yes, I know I went to my grandparents house a few weeks ago. It's one of those things that you lay in bed at night and go "I really need to post those pictures". lol)

L.O.V.E <3
This is Nicki and her second cousin Mia. (My cousin's Doll) They are hanging out on the bed wile we pack up.

A Daisy that I thought was beautiful!
Nicki in the Daises. I have more to post later!
Tomorrow morning I will be doing a photo shoot with my dolls. If they turn out good I'll post them. Also my aunt and I will be going to borders tomorrow! (The Bookstore) My favorite Store!! (Besides the American Girl place!) And I have a borders gift card sitting in my purse waiting to be used! So I might be getting a AG book! OK, I'm heading to bed. (I gotta stop posting at midnight!) Yawn.......





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops I accidentely removeded that post well I wanted to say that was a great post! And thanks SO much for following my blog I followed yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a beautiful necklace! I love your pictures!!!!
    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete