Thursday, August 19, 2010

My AG wish list

Hey everyone! Let me tell you what I have been doing in my absence from my blog. Well,... lets see..... Caching a cold from my cousins, school interviews, clothes shopping, complaining that I ran out of batteries for my camera, staying up late and watching reruns of George Lopez.

That about sums it up.


It is so frustrating when I have a great idea for a picture and I can't take the pic!!!

OK now for the tilde of this post. (I tried posting pics of the items i want but they wouldn't post)


My AG Wish List!

Dolls:


Emily

MAG 25

Julie



Doll Clothes:


Pretty in plaid outfit

The safari sundress

Sweet Melody outfit

Emily's Holiday dress

Emily's PJ's

Emily's Robe and slippers


Thanks for reading! --Maddi--





4 comments:

  1. I have pretty much the same wish list as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have all 3 dolls on your wishlist, they are all GORGEOUS!! I love Julie, Emily's hair is fantastic, and everything about 25 is amazing! Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah!
    I really REALLY want the Outdoor play outfit!
    Also know I have absolutely NO pants! (Except for PJs!)
    Oh also wanted to say
    THANK YOU! For being one of my first followers!
    You are AWESOME!!! I hope you read all the new posts and keep reading and enjoying them!
    (I has new posts tew!!)
    ~BELLS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out from Stephenswodadancer's YouTube chanel that the sweet melody shoes are extremely hard to put on.

    ReplyDelete